Safe, Solid, and Built to Order
Protect electrical equipment, and the people who install and service it, with a Wilbert Precast electrical vault. Our precast concrete electrical vaults offer superior protection from tampering and weather events, yet are low-maintenance and easy to install. Wilbert Precast concrete electrical vaults are the ideal solution for:
- Junction Points
- Electrical Panels
Wilbert Precast electrical vaults feature numerous designs, including vaults with removable knockouts, grounding rods, unistruts, and grounding rods to simplify installation and long-term use. We frequently work with municipalities — browse through the designs below to discover what you need to meet code in your city.
Can’t find the perfect design? Contact us for a consultation.
Our electrical vaults come with a variety of access tops depending on project requirements.
- Galvanized Steel Frame with Aluminum Hatch. (Most Popular).
- Cast Iron (Round or Rectangle).
- Pad-Mount (For Transformers or Generators).
- Solid Concrete Top (No Access). Utility Vault Components Explained.
- Ground-Rod hole (Located in the bottom of the vault for grounding internal components).
- Ground Insert (Ground components to internal rebar or reinforcement).
- Knock-Outs (Use for easy access to external wiring or plumbing).
- Pulling Irons (Attachment for pulling wire).
- Sump (Moisture collection in bottom of vault).
- Lifting Hole (Provided for many lifting options).
- Unistrut (Used for many applications to mount internal equipment).
- Rack-Kit (Adapts to unistrut for equipment or wiring needs).
- Duct Terminators (Provide exact fit for PVC access).